❚ Description ❚
The original and current version of Windows 11, version 21H2, was released in October 2021. It carries the build number 10.0.22000. The first public preview build was made available to Windows Insiders who opted in to the Dev Channel on June 28, 2021.
– OS Build: 22000.194
– Edition: PRO SUPERLITE + COMPACT + DEFENDER + W/O DEFENDER
– Version: 21H2
– Arch: x64
– Lang: en-US
– ISO: Based on official release
– Size: 3.2 GB
NOTE: This version don’t have any Internet browser, please get one before install also can get it from Ghost Toolbox.
NOTE: No upgrade Fresh install only.
NOTE: REQUIRED INTERNET TO USING GHOST TOOLBOX.
NOTE: More Tweaks/Apps/UWP for Windows 11 is coming.
– Compact Integrated + LZX (algorithm)
– Bloatware FREE!!
– Optimized Pagefile/Services/Scheduled/Search Indexer
– Privacy Optimizations & Performante mode!
– Ghost Toolbox! (Add or Remove Windows Store and Much More!)
– Support any Other Language & Keyboard
– Support UWP Games / UWP Apps (ex. Forza/GOW/etc etc)
– Updatable (can update to latest build windows 11!)
– Window update can be paused until 2077!
– Removes Windows Apps and System Apps
– Removes Windows Security / Defender / Smartscreen
– Disable Remote Desktop / Tablet keyboard / NFC / Clipboard / Focus Assist – (Superlite only)
– Disable Print spooler (If you need printers please set Auto in Services)
– Removes OneDrive
– Disable Action Center / Notifications – (Superlite only)
– Disable Telemetry – (Superlite only)
– Removes Errors reports – (Superlite only)
– Disable UAC (Never notify)
– Removes WinSxS backup
– Removes Winre (can add using Ghost Toolbox)
– A “compatible” 1 GHz or faster dual-core 64-bit processor from Intel, AMD, or Qualcomm.
– 4GB of RAM.
– 64GB of storage.
– UEFI Secure Boot supported and enabled.
– A Trusted Platform Module (TPM), version 2.0.
– A DirectX 12-compatible GPU with a WDDM 2.0 driver.