Need Help N Request Chat Via WA +62 085336363903
We are ready to help for free
- Update Office To Version 2203 Build 15128.20224
- Update OS Build 22000.675
- What’s in this build
- Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish, Bulgarian, Etc!
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 40 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Install a USB bootable creation software (such as Rufus) on your Windows computer.
- Plug in a USB flash drive (at least 8GB of free space) to your computer.
- Open the USB bootable creation software, and select the ISO image file of Windows 11, and start the process.
- Plug the bootable USB into a system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Restart the computer.
- Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
- Select USB device and start the Windows 11 installer.